1. This Refund Policy explain when you can request a refund with respect to artworks and services acquired from VeriArtem from our sellers.
2. Artworks purchased from VeriArtem may be refunded only if canceled within the refund period specified below in this policy. Some artworks have different policies or requirements for a refund associated with them, including some artworks that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances. Please see below for refund terms applicable to such artworks or services.
2. 1 “Date of the transaction”, for the purpose of this Refund Policy, means the date of purchase of any artwork or service on VeriArtem.com,.
2. 2 “Refund Period”, you may cancel a artwork at any time, but a refund will only be issued if you request a refund within the refund time frame specified for the applicable artwork .
2. 3 All refunds are processed in artwork price currency unless otherwise noted in the artwork description. You, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
2. 4 No refund will be made if your violate our Terms of Service or your account is suspended or terminated .
2. 5 No Refund After Account Closure. If eligible for a refund, it is necessary for you to request a refund prior to account closure. You may elect to close your account with us at any time, but upon account closure you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under this Refund Policy.
3. Refund Time
3. 1 OUTSIDE UK CUSTOMERS: ANY AND ALL ARTWORKS SOLD BY VERIARTEM MAY BE REFUNDED ONLY IF CANCELLED WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE TRANSACTION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN ARTWORK DESCRIPTION.
3. 2 UK & EEA CONSUMERS: YOU HAVE A STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDER WITHIN 14 DAYS BEGINNING WITH THE DAY YOU RECEIVE THE ARTWORK.
4. RETURN/EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
4. 1 All artworks must be returned in their original selling condition, without having been used, altered, and with all their tags still attached if any unless otherwise noted in the artwork description.
4. 2 All artworks must be returned in their original boxes unless otherwise noted in the artwork description.
4. 3 All artworks must be returned in original package unless otherwise noted in the artwork description.
4. 4 Return/Exchange shipments must be made using the same service as the original delivery unless otherwise noted in the artwork description.
4. 5 The Seller will accept returns/exchanges from the country to which an order was originally shipped, unless otherwise noted in the artwork description. For example, orders delivered to the UK must be returned from the UK.
4. 6 Customized artworks cannot be returned.
4. 7 Shipping costs are non‐refundable. The return/exchange is unfortunately not free of charge (import and shipping fees will be charged at your own expense).
4. 8 If you are shipping an artwork worth over £50, we recommend you to use a trackable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance to the value of the artwork.
4. 9 Sellers may choose not to accept a refund. Artwork description will include “This artwork cannot be returned”. Such artworks cannot be returned. Make sure that you understand the risks before your purchase.
4. 10 The Seller reserves the right not to accept any return/exchange if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition.
5. HOW TO RETURN AN ARTWORK?
5. 1 Please contact the Seller to start the return process with the following information:
– Order number
– Proof of purchase
– Video or photo of the faulty product
5. 2 Insert your receipt, along with the artworks, back into the original packaging.
5. 3 Fill out all three copies of the Returns Pro-Forma Invoice Form. Insert all copies in the transparent envelope and attach it to the package without closing it. These documents are required for customs if outside of seller country, so please be sure to complete all 3 copies.
5. 4 Turn package over to the courier, after the courier has checked the return shipment, please close the package securely.
6. 1 Your refund will be credited to the original payment method. Shipping costs will not be refunded by Seller in case of return unless otherwise noted in the artwork description.
6. 2 Once your package is returned, please allow 7-14 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you at your own expense. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation email.
Clause 7 is applicable only for sellers: artist, galleries, art dealers.
7. VeriArtem Marketplace Seller Subscription Fee Refund
7. 1 YOU HAVE A STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL SERVICES WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE TRANSACTION.
HOWEVER, WE ARE ENTITLED TO CHARGE A PRORATA FOR EVERY DAY AMOUNT FOR THE BACKEND SERVICES – ( IMAGE TEXT, ORDER FORM PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION OF HOSTING SPACE) NEEDED TO DO PRIOR OF LISTING ARTWORKS ON MARKETPLACE AND THAT IS COUNTED AS SERVICE WE HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED TO YOU AS AT THE DATE OF CANCELLATION. THEREFORE, A FULL REFUND MAY NOT BE DUE.
7. 2 If cancelled within 12 hours ( 720 minutes) we will give you a full refund.
7. 3 You can cancel your VeriArtem Seller Subscription at any time, and you’ll continue to have access to the services until end of your ongoing billing cycle. Make sure to terminate automatic renewal at least 48 hours before your membership is set to expire.
7. 4 Future unused months of the services may also be refunded if the plan is cancelled and a pre-payment was made.