2. Children personal information under:
– the age of 13
– the age of 16
– the age of 18
2. 1 We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such person to register on our Site.
2. 2 If you believe that we have any information from person under age of 18 please let us know privacy (at) veriarten.com
2. 3 It is violation of our Terms of Service clause 3 for person under the age of 18 to register account.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Personal information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual, and includes other information that may be associated with personal information.
3.1 We collect the personal information that you provide to us when you complete a Registration Form: your name, username, and email address. This does not include any sensitive personal data.
3. 2 Account or Registration Information where needed to use our site, and may include your name, user account name, email address,
3. 3 Contact Information, which generally includes your name, addresses, email address, user account name
3. 4 Geographic Location Information if your device transmits location data and or your IP address about your internet connection, the device you use to access the site, and usage details.
3. 5 Your Submissions, which generally includes information you voluntarily provide through free form text boxes, forums, document upload, or data retrieval or import;
3.6 In each of the above instances, you will know what personal information we collect through our Site and services because you voluntarily and directly provide it to us.
4. Data Selling
We do not sell, personal information to third parties.
5. Information Sharing.
We do not rent or share personal information to third parties unless disclosure is requested by civil / law enforcement authorities.
5. 1 We’ll respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
5. 2 If in our opinion is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
6. Your Rights and Choices
Certain countries and states / provinces provide their residents with additional rights relating to personal information. These additional rights vary by country and states / regions /provinces.
6. 1. 1 The right to request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
6. 1. 2 The right to request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected. We provide you with the ability to edit the information in your user account information that you provided to us in registration by using your personal user page configuration area.
6. 1. 3 The right to delete Your Account Information. We provide you with the ability to edit the information in your user account information that you provided to us in registration by using your personal user page configuration area. You may also delete your account. Content or other data that you may have provided to us and that is not contained within your user account, such as posts that may appear within our forum review, may continue to remain on our site at our discretion even though your user account is deleted.
6. 1. 4 The right to object to processing of your personal data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your personal data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data
for direct marketing purposes.
6. 1. 5 The right to request erasure of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. Furthermore, you are reminded that we may, in accordance with regulations, refuse to grant the right of erasure for legitimate reasons such as the need to defend rights in court or a legal obligation to retain certain data. In case that we cannot grant your request, we’ll explain why.
6. 1. 6 The right to request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
6. 1. 7 The right to withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the service.
6. 1. 8 The right to be forgotten Your data will only be stored for as long as it is needed. Unnecessary data will be erased.
6. 1. 9 The right Do Not Sell My Personal Information You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. To exercise Your right to opt-out, please contact us privacy (at) veriartem.com
For avoidance of doubt WE DO NOT SALE, USERS PERSONAL INFORMATIONS.
7. Your Identity Verification
7. 1 Before we provide requested information to you, we need to be satisfied about your identity before dealing with the request.
7. 2. 1 Active user can send request via E- mail used for account registration and a user name.
7. 2. 2 Everyone else must send photocopy of valid government issued photo ID and one latest utility bill with request. After we verified your identity those two documents will be erased.
7. 3 Only You, or:
7. 3. 1 attorney registered with The State Bar of State of your residence
7. 3. 2 authorized person that law of your residence give the right to represent you
7. 3. 3 attorney registered with Bar Association of any other Country of your residence
that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to Your personal information. We accept that authorized person or lawyer will vouch for your identity.
7. 4 Request can be in English only and respond will be in English only.
7. 5 Your request to us must:
7. 5. 1 Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you as the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative
7. 5. 2 Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
7. 6 We cannot respond to Your request or provide You with the required information if we cannot:
7. 6. 1 verify your identity or legal authority that make the request.
7. 6. 2 confirm that the personal information relates to you.
7. 7 We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 30 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 30 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
7. 8 Any disclosures will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt.
7. 9 For data portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
8. Keeping Data secure
8. 1 When details such as your name and email address are submitted via a contact form or email, this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
8. 2 We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data :
8. 2. 1 access to your account is controlled by a user name and a password that is unique to you.
8. 2. 2 we store your data on secure servers. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data we process both during transmission and once received.
8.2. 3 Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: privacy (at) veriartem.com.
9. Payment security
We provide an online service that allows you to pay for Service using your credit card details or debit card details. We do not store or process credit card details or debit card details on any of our systems; instead we use Stripe, which is a secure online payment gateway to process credit card payments and debit card payments on our behalf.
The only information provided by Stripe is your name, address, and email. No financial details of the transaction are provided to us.
10. Your marketing consent
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: privacy (at) veriartem.com
11. Linked Websites and Services
11. 1 Our sites and services may link to other sites or services operated by our affiliates or third parties, and may carry advertisements or offer content, functionality. 11. 2 We do not exercise control over third party sites or services.
11. 4 The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.